Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm Cuckoo for Incoco

Like all of you I am super busy.  Even with the kids being back to school my days seems to be jammed packed with things to get accomplished.  The last thing I have time to do is go and get a manicure, however I do like having my nails look nice.  I have for the most part always done my own nails.  But, the problem with regular nail polish is that it seems to only last a week...if I'm lucky.  Plus there's the drying time.  Patience is not one of my virtues. Lol.  How many times have I painted my nails only to have them ruined a few minutes later when I knock into something with my finger nails.  Then a few years ago I was walking through a mall and came across a kiosk selling a nail product.  I tried it that day and I've been hooked ever since.
So what exactly is Incoco?  It's strips of nail polish that contain the base, color and top coats all in one strip.  I am a french manicure kinda girl...but they have tons of colors.  
Image from Incoco.com
You just peel off the strips...
Image from Incoco.com
place it on your nail and rub it with your fingers until you smooth it into place (less than ten seconds).
Image from Incoco.com
Then you use the emory board it comes with to file away the excess.  That's it...it's all dry and you're done.  It's that simple.

The best part is you can do your nails anywhere.  There's no smell and there's no mess.  I did my nails last night while I sat at my kids' tennis lesson.  It's that easy.  What wasn't easy was getting a photo of own my hand in that position - LOL.
I am always looking for things to make my life easier and I just wanted to share this super cool product with all of you.  I have no relationship with Incoco, even though I sound like an infomercial.  It's just the best nail product I've ever used.  The second best part (after how easy it is to use)..for me, .it usually lasts three weeks.  Three weeks!!  Your nails stay healthier and grow longer.  I cut my nails back last night before applying to product because my nails had gotten so long.

I know you can buy it online at Incoco.  At the kiosk I usually buy a package so the price ends up being somewhere around $8 a manicure.  Do any of you use Incoco?  I'd love to know.

Have a great day!

-Judy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Never heard of it. My teenage daughter buys a product that is similiar at our drug store. I have acrylic nails. My hands are into so much stuff in the studio, I could never keep even looking ends without them. Your nails look lovely.

Is Incoco a new sponsor for you??

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Yes!!! I did until they stopped carring it at Walgreens. I did the french white stickers. Love this brand. It used to have a blue box and be around 6$.

I'm too lazy to order online..but if I saw it at the mall I would buy them I think.

Lina
Fancy Frugal Life

Susan Anderson said...

I've never heard of this, but it looks great!

=)

Jenn said...

What a great tip ... she says staring at her already chipped two day old manicure. But really, these look great and I'll be checking them out :)

Modern Country Lady said...

Crikey! You have me looking at my nails now, hahaha- I am just catching up with your immense amount of blogposts of yours I have missed.I guess I could do with this stuff too.. I fall back into occasionally biting my nails when I am too stressed out and keeping them nice looking is a good guard against that.. I will have to look up if I cvan get this on my side of the world!! :-) Nice nails btw!!
XO
Bea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...