Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

DIY Tray Makeover

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend.  
The weather was beautiful here and we got to spend a good deal of time outside. 
I did spend a little inside working on a quick and easy project.
I bought this tray at Pottery Barn a few years ago.  It's been all over the house, but currently it's in the newly re-finished basement family area.  
It's a pretty wood tray and a perfect place for some magazines.
I came across this super cool zebra print contact paper while at TJ Maxx last week. 

 I seriously want to cover everything with it.
I cut it to size and in a few minutes I kicked the style factor of this tray up a few notches.
I just love the quick and easy projects that can have such a big impact.

Can't wait to hear what you think.

-Judy
Pin It

3 comments:

ANNE said...

Love that paper!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The paper is gorgeous. Love the impact too. Hugs, Marty

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a pretty and quick way to update a tray, Judy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...