Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Swing into Spring - It's a Party #114

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  Last week's party was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Before Meets After shared her gorgeous master bedroom update.  
I love the tray ceiling!
My friend Gina from Random Thoughts from an Incoherent Mind shared her beautiful spring mantel. 
 I love the colors and the symmetry.  

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Smart Girl Style changed up her entry by transforming her entry table with some shiny red paint. 
 I love the pop of color!
Blue Star Antiques transformed this table creating a houndstooth pattern on the top.  So cool!

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
For all of you non-sewers, Shine Your Light, shared a great tutorial on how to make a no-sew bedskirt.

One Day at a Time  shared a tutorial on how to create this DIY rope vase.  You have to check out the step by step and her inspiration.

TASTY TREATS:
One Little Project shared her recipe for making perfect french toast every time.
No Place Like Home shared her recipe for violet herb cream cheese.  
It looks both yummy and beautiful!

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

25 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Lovely features, Judy! Thanks so much for hosting!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Judy, just linked up, thanks so much for hosting!!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Terrific features this week! Looking forward to lots more inspiration!
Wishing you An Extraordinary Day!

Unknown said...

Really fantastic features Judy. Thanks for hosting once again. Blessings, Patti

Christine at Little Brags said...

Thanks for hosting

Gina said...

Thanks for hosting and thank you for featuring my mantel!

Calypso In The Country said...

Beautiful features! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Christy James said...

Thanks for the party, Judy :)
XO,
Christy

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my french toast recipe! Made my day! :)

Debbie @ One Little Project

Kirsty Girl said...

Thank you for hosting! :D It's my first time linking up!

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness, you've just made my day. Thanks for featuring my entryway table, Judy! And the other features are fantastic...love that houndstooth especially.
Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!
-Brittney
http://smartgirlstyle.blogspot.com

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Thanks so much for featuring my houndstooth table! I'm in great company!

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

Thanks so much for hosting another great party!
Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

Krista Aasen said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a fabulous week:)
Krista

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting ~ have a wonderful week =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ana@carpe_diem said...

Hi Judy!
Thank you for hosting, looove this party!
I am linking projects I made for my newborn little niece.
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Judy, Thanks for hosting and thank you for featuring my cream cheesy goodness. Happy to be here again this week. Blessings!~Wanda

Becca Bertotti said...

Love the features, Judy ... amazing creativity and talent! Thanks so much for hosting!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Judy thank you so much for featuring my no-sew bedskirt!! I appreciate it so much, and also thank you for hosting this fab party week to week - I am always inspired here!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks for hosting...luv that little table that you have featured.

Blessings,
Linda

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party!

Unknown said...

This is probably the most difficult part about weddings but you have to exercise self-control and choose a venue that matches your budget.
Bachelorette party LA

Fabrik ETC said...

Its amazing, looking at the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you provide. I'll bookmark your blog and visit it weekly for your new posts.
Blinds

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...